• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

The Sturgeon Excursion is next weekend... Sturgeon Excursion

There is also one on June 17 down on Lake Tetonka. Check out the SouthCentralMN forum... SouthCentral MN Get Together

And there is another one up on LOW on June 24... LOW Get Together

The Ultimate Panfish League begins on May 20 as well... www.ultimatepanfish.com

And I'm sure several others will be popping up throughout the summer as well...

Anyone is welcome to start a get together, you don't have to be on FM staff. Just pick a lake/river, a date and time, and then post it in the respective forum or right in here. More the merrier! smile.gif

This may be a little bit of a sillier question, but has there ever been an attempt or consideration given to an "All-members" FM get-together? One, big, organized event? I'm sure the task and effort would be rather daunting, but just thought it would be interesting. Probably would have to be on a rather large lake with quite a lot of accessability. I understand that for each get-together, all members are welcome to join in, but they seem to be more location specific (i.e. - southcentral mn, LOW, etc).

Just curious.

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

No matter which lake you get together at it will be location specific.

I do know what you mean but all of the get togethers are meant for all FMers.