• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Anyone with a Grizzly 660 want tracks

KrashR

I search for stuff all the time, and came across a cheap set of tracks on hsolist. If you search for atv tracks, you will find these for only around $1500. I have no affiliation with this seller, but they look like a good deal. Does anyone know why these tracks can be so different in cost, I see that the kimpex ones are around $3000 and the mattracks are around $4500? I'm thinking of a project, and would probably get these, but since I don't even have the vehicle purchased that I want to put them on, my fiance would kill me. Also these kimpex ones are listed as a different part number for almost all ATV's, whereas the Mattrack kits just require a different adapter to go on a different ATV/Coot....