• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

arcticcat help

arcticcat400

I have had experience with all different kinds of ATV's. I own two honda ATV's and would not trade for nothing else, they are usually a little more expensive but they dont have chains to deal with, coolant, its more like a machine and not a car, another good brand that i did like was yamaha, the only bad thing that i noticed was out of the exhaust it blew a little bit of oil which stinks if you were following someone or if you used it for deer hunting. Just my .02 cents, everybody has there opinion though.

The only 300 cats I have been around are a little older machines. The only real problum I have seen with them is that they keep burning the head lights out. Maybe cat has done somthing different there. The only other thing I personaly would have against owning a 300 in any make is the ground clearance. I started out with a 300 xplorer and it took me and my wife any place the big guy's went but it worked harder at it mainly because of ground clearance. For that reason I would suggest steping up to a 400 in what ever make you like.