• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Went out yesterday for the first time(Point Area). Lots of people fishing already, a few fish being caught. I fished a couple of the dams and another spot of mine. The Dubay Dam was absolutley packed with people, my other spots had people, but not nearly as bad. Only saw the occasional fish being caught. Myself and a friend got the good skunk, but we only fished a short while. The few fish being caught were small(big surprise, right?) I did see one fat 28" dead on shore, wish I coulda caught that one. Last year I wasn't out this early, so I guess it'll be a while still before they heat up.

As far as I know, they're tight to the dams right now. I haven't been out, since my trailer decided to blow out the bearings last weekend, but my uncle caught a few keepers sunday. I'm hoping to get out this weekend, we'll see how things look and if I can get a boat...

-rus-