• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

5th Annual Grand Slam Walleye Tournament

Well steve has it handled i hope we get suport on this I have a lot to say and this is for you the fisherman. I hope you will come i have called a lot that say they will come thanks Steve for your help tom.

Ripstick I dont know. I thought I saw one here but then it was gone. Cheffrey I figured one of us 4 should be there so I will sacrifice Ashland for it. frown.gif

No way I would do that if you werent having your Wild Game Feed at the Grand Superior. Man that was good last year. We are getting a room this year. E-mail me the dates and the room you think I should get.

The Grand Slam has two permits one for may 20th and 21st this is the big one.. we have a permit for june 10th as well and open for suggestions on how mutch to charge and pay out????? hope to see you all there should be a great tun-out I have talked to most anglers and they will be there input is great thanks again.

Well the meeting whent well we got a lot done? I think if we keep going on the right path we will get this filled we need your help come have some fun and give this your best shot you will catch fish sat and sun it will be great if you do hope to see you there if you need more info go to www.grandslamwalleye.com you will find every thing there thanks to northlander for being there. hope you can make it. steve put his money in tonight thanks guyes for your help.....

Steve

I think you should run a tournament so i can fish this would realy help me as well I think you should do one. I will fish it if you where to run one. I will help you set it up cool.gif...

crazy.gifWell I would like to wish the best of luck to everyone. Its giong to tough, but Its going to be fun. So keep aline wet stay dry and stay warm. Most of all have a freaking blast. cool.gif