• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

The arrival

Tom Wilson

I have been so stinking busy lately with with work, sick kids, and trying to build a new HSOforum. I have not made any posts in a while, and for that matter haven't even been able to get out and take photos except for last friday. Anyways, that's enough of my pity party--thanks, for coming.

I noticed that (me too) everyone seems to equate the arrival of spring with the arrival of the Robins. I caught the following Robins having a snack the other morning on the way home from work. Our neighborhood is literally full of them right now.

d2x00246dh.jpg

d2x00401iv.jpg

d2x00479ll.jpg

d2x00540wt.jpg

d2x00581pf.jpg

d2x00500ps.jpg

d2x00640af.jpg

Your more than welcome to use it as a master photo to create your own art. If you are talking about a digital altering, then you would need to contact me via telephone or e-mail. If you would be selling it as a print after you have painted an original work, I might be interested in a trade/purchase.

Tom W

Thanks for the ok Tom, no I am not digitally altering anything its all I can handle to do this!! as far as prints go, no I do originals, on canvas. maybe someday. when its done iI will try to email you the pic. Not very tech savvy, Im old school playing with the new tool!! Thanks again bob