• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Photo enlarging

To all,

As some of you know I spend a lot of time in the bird watching, and photo sharing forums of this site. I talked with Randy at yourbigshot.com about enlarging one of my photos, and when he told me that he could make a gorgeous 24 x 36 print from a 4 megapixel file, I was a little skeptical...

Well let me tell you--the enlargement was spectacular, and the quality is fantastic. Heavy duty photo archival photo paper, and stunning color were the first two things I noticed. I was amazed when I saw how good the enlargement actually turned out.

Being a photography junkie, I have used a few places before to make enlargements, and the enlargement that Randy made for me was far above the rest. If you are considering making an elargement of something special to you, then I implore you to use 'your big shot'. Randy does fine work, and he is a great guy to deal with. If you haven't considered making an enlargement, you should consider that as well, because if it was special enough to take a photo of in the first place, isn't it worth having a quality enlargement of?

Guaranteed, you will be happy with the quality of work that Randy does. Your Big Shot is also a sponsor here at FM, so if you are considering this type of enlarging, then he should be your first stop. Look him up at yourbigshot.com

Tom W