• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

The island on pickeral as you and others refer to it is that the hump u put us on or is that the one that you fished that night I like fishing pick but have had only limited success becauese i only fished the giant hole on the north side. we will be out thier this next weekend the 11-12 fishing waubay probably and maybe pick and enemy swim.

Rattle I have been trying to find you. That island is pretty much played out. After I mentioned it on the sight it was like a hurricane, it went from no people to 100 in two weekends. If there are not many people there I think the place will produce. I will also be up to waubay or pick this sat. I am wondering which is going to be the better bite. I also need to drive on the ice if possible because I am taking my larger shack for my father and my kids to fish and I dont have my sled built for it yet.I would like to talk to you about my two day fishing trip the next frid and sat. I am looking for accomodations and am wondering if you will be coming up that weekend also. Could I get your E address to talk about this?

Here is my home E add. [email protected]

Look forward to talking to ya.

Dean