• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Thank You Everybody!

redbandit

The subject title says it. I'm new this year to HSO and I can honestly say I would'nt have caught the numbers of fish (which would'nt have been much) that I did this year without the help from everyone that's posted on this HSOforum. A true sense of comrodery is felt with the willingness of everyone to share the golden information that's made you the fisherman you are. Thanks again!

For the love of the chase, and the gratitude of the bounty. Cheers!!

Fishing is fishing and catching is just the bonus. I'm glad to be a part of this site and the people who share valuable time and information for free. Teaching others some tricks to help them enjoy their time on the Water and Ice is what FM is all about.

Good fishing,

Corey Bechtold

I'm with Tom and Corey, it's a pleasure sharing the field with all of you and sitting amongst this fine group of people who share the same passion for the sport of fishing (and panfish grin.gif).

I've learned a lot from all of you as well, and not a day goes by where someone doesn't provide a new insight or tip on a subject matter.

FM is a great place to be! smile.gif

I have to share the same sentiments as redbandit. Before this year started (hardwater that is), I was one of those guys who just tied on a glow jig or plain hook, tipped it with a minnow, found the deepest hole where everyone else was at and was happy to catch just one crappie. I'm still happy to catch just one crappie, but with the info you guys have provided on here, 1/2 of my outings have produced much more than that. Custom Jigs and Spins got a fair chunk of my paychecks this year, but it was well worth the money. I'm a big fan of their products now, and I still need to look at and buy some other products as well.

Great info by everyone. It has certainly made a difference in my adventures this year by incorporating the ideas shared on this forum and the entire site. I know I've said it once in a previous post, but I'll say it again. Thanks to all of you for sharing and helping me understand the finer points of panfish fishing this year. And, as always, I look forward to reading future information, and, hopefully, providing some of my own for what it may be worth.

Good fishin'!

bc