• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Got one of the nicest Silver Coyotes I have ever gotten today. My little 17 rim fire did the trick again. Missed one more or it didn't drop. First one shot at 80 yards with a head shot, and the miss was about 150 yards. I think it was a little to far for the missed one. Was fun to get out and get fresh air and do the hunt. CAJ

Joel They are more than willing to let you hunt them. There are getting to be so many of them here. At night I can go outside and hear them howl all around the town. No problem to get to hunt. The farms are few and far between here. CAJ

Joel. I'm up in thew Northeast corner of Montana. 6 Miles from Canada and part of the town is in North Dakota. It has a lot of silver or some say pale Coyotes. They are growing every year. If the price would come up, there would be a good time had going after them more. The town is westby. CAJ