• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Demons and Wolfram Jigs for Crappies

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

Went fishing this morning and caught 23 crappies between 10.5" & 12" all released.

It started out nicely with a double. One on a Custom Jigs & Spins Jigging Demon and the other on a Your Bobbers Down Wolfram jig.

rick-crappiesjigdemon-wolfram022306frenc

11" & 11.5" Crappies

CJ&S Jigging Demon

rick-crappie12inch022306french.jpg

12" Crappie

YBD Wolfram Jig

rick-crappiewolfram022306french.jpg

10.5" Crappie

CJ&S Jigging Demon

rick-crappiejigdemon022306french.jpg

11" Crappie

I took these pictures myself with a cool little camera my wife Cheryl picked out. A Canon PowerShot A610. The backlighting hurt the contrast.

It was an awesome morning fishing. Spring bobber worked best but maybe it was the Jigging Demon. I sure did like the feel of my noodle rod better though along with the nice hooksets on those papermouths caught with the Wolframs.

Get out and fish. The best is coming.

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

Here's a 12.5" Crappie caught on a gold jigging Demon. I caught a few on the Wolfram jig and the Little Atom Optic Stealth as well.

rick-crappie12half-jigdemon022506fr.jpg

12.5" Crappie CJ&S Jigging Demon