• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Gophs SuuuuuuuuuuWeeeeeeeeepppppppp!!!

Wayne Sieber

Boy, no kiddin'! They took no prisoners tonite. Had to appreciate the fact they kept their poise and didn't let the cheap stuff Denver was doing affect them. Hope buzz provides his usual photo hilites again. That Badger in the skirt was killer...lol!

Yep, that really was cool to see the offense not slow up at all - I kept thinking that the defensive shell was going to come out with a big lead like that but I was WRONG! Great game! BTW - The "powerhouse" Miami got SWEPT by Mich State

It's nice when 1:37 into a game you can score the game winning goal!!! Boston College got swept and B.U. split... can you say unanimous with all the first place votes??? I knew you could... especially if your a fan of ND, Wisconsin or any other team.... shocked.gifblush.gifcool.gif

We will have to tune in to late night radio I guess.... such a bummer not to be on TV. It's good to have a new face in the hockey forum, I'm hoping we get some feedback from some of our Sioux and Badger backers. I'd like to know what they think of their teams and how they compare to the mighty rodent these days. grin.gif

Thats my boy, but please blame it on the Jagermeister! grin.gif

How about the BADgers getting back their savior in nets last night and he gives up four goals to Tech after the night before his BACKUP Connelly gets a shutout and a win!! Yeah, he's the man alright!