• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Looking for a cabin to rent on the above lakes. No dumpy "fishing cabins". This is for 2 sets of grandparents. Needs to be decent.

Also did anyone stay at Sandy Beach resort on Enemy last year? Heard they were going to clean it up and make it nicer...???

Thanks for any help.

There is a resort on Pickerel that has cabins. Its on the Southish end of the lake. I stayed there snowmobiling a few years back, and the rooms were nice. I can't remember the name of the resort.

Roy Lake has a resort with cabins as well. I think that one is called Roy Lake Resort.

The cabins on Enemy Swim would be good but they have no TV. Maby they don't want that anyway? The shore there isn't real nice but they do have docks to walk out on. They also have a restaurant thats open till about six PM. There is air-conditioning in the cabins also. The cabins on Pickeral are about the same with TV and Air. They also have a very nice dining room with a lounge and bar. Also docks and its very protected from the wind.