• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Hi-

I am looking for the most detailed maps of Waubay, Enemy Swim, or others in the area. I like to find my own spots away from the crowd. Can anyone recommend who makes the most detailed maps and where I could get them from. GPS grids would also be helpful but not needed. Thanks in advance.

Grenville Sport and Bait in Grenville has an awesome map of Waubay (one their wall). You could give them a call and ask where and how they got it. Its pretty large, but very precise. It must be 5' X 5' or so.

I know the bait shop in Webster sells maps of Waubay, but not sure the quality. I've never bought one. Its likely these have GPS coords and breaklines.

The laminated map that sportsman's cove sells is ok, but not great. I use the map that's in the big book of SD lakes that you can buy at wal-mart and other places. I've never seen the one that grenville sport mart has.