• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

My buddy and I were at Pickerel on Sat. fishing transisions between a sunken island and 30'. Had to move alot to stay on top of the fish. Very soft presentation with small jig did the trick.We had our limit of perch 10-12" and smallies in a few hrs. Threw alot of fish back looking for the walleys. Best bet, Get away from the crowds!!!

Wish I was Fishing!!!

Percherman,

Welcome to FishingMinnesota.com. Great to see a new face in the SoDak forums.

Great to hear about your success.

I've heard great things from Pickerel this year. As you said, the deeper water is producing limits of nice perch and suspended crappies are plentiful if you get over a sunken rock pile. I've of limits of both being taken in a single morning.

Great to hear. This HSOforum is the best out there if your looking for information. No doubt about that. There are a few of us in the SoDak forums that try to keep them active. There is getting to me more and more interest in the SoDak forums and reports like yours keep fueling the fire. Great to have you aboard. Again, welcome!

Almost went up there sunday. My son wanted to but I wasn't up for the drive after driving up to waubay on saturday. We spent the day on mankey's and didn't have a single bite despite drilling about 50-75 holes in the 6 hours we where there.

I'll be there this afternoon and evening though.