• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Kabetogama/VNP New Snow

guts

Last night we were blessed with 4" of new snow, with an 1" just before that, with a forecast of a couple more tonight or tommorrow. Groomers are out on land trails and they are shaping up nicely. Forecast is for lower weekend temps, teens and overnight lows below 0.

The lakes are very travelable, not groomed, but safe, some areas are rough but most open spaces pretty smooth. This area generally doesn't get to crowded and if the temps stay down as predicted, they won't get carved up to bad.

Lots of riding from this area to the border, Littlefork, Big Falls and ect. check it out. guts

Red Dog, I would say are base on land trails is still in excess of 12", many area in the woods has more. We did receive an inch again last night. Riders today that came from Orr, on there way back from the falls say the trails are great, where they were freshly groomed, they are excellent. lookin for cold weather this weekend, should set trails nice. guts

Yesterday, we only got about 1" of new snow, but the trails are absolutely great now. The Falls, Kab/Ash River, Orr, Crane Lake and the state all have groomers out. I talked to a group that rode yesterday, since Sunday they put on 240 miles, riding from Lake Vermillion all through the trail networks to Birchdale and back to the Kab area.

For everyone coming up to sled or go to the Radar Run, dress warm, a couple of days we won't break ZERO. Flurries also in the forecast.

"Next time I'm feeling blue, I'll take a breath" guts