• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

We have been taking a few here in NE Dakota and NW Montana. They are not rubbing here yet. The ones we had, we sold to a buyer in Minot. 25 sems to be the high for the round. If they are nice pales they go a little higher. caj

Jeez that brings back memories. We used to call them dogs in with the wounded rabit call, you know the one. Yea we'd draw them in and knock em with the 22-250. Man those were the days. I new a guy that would twist barb wire down fox holes, tangle it up in their fur and drag them out for a not so pleasant surprise! crazy.gif

Thanks for bringing back the memories grin.gif

Mark

Mark The wire down the hole can be real interesting. I have had good and bad smells when trying that. When we were younger we didn't realy care what we took out od the hole. Just had a great time doing it. caj

You realy don't know what you will bring out with the wire. You can llok at the tracks and see if you will have a Skunk or a Fox. I did one hole last year out came a Skunk, when I was sure it was a Fox. CAJ