• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

questions for Crappie Tom, Matt Johnson, Cory Bechtold, other pros

augernaut

Hey guys - I'm looking for a little advice. I'm mainly a perch and gill fisherman - but I love crappie, and want to target them more than just the incidental catches. I've read darn near everything there is to read on crappie behavior, and I understand the theory of where they located, how they move, etc. But putting it into practice is another thing. I have an example lake here in Wisconsin, that, if I could figure it out for crappie, would really help me out alot, I think. If I posted/sent a DNR map of the lake - would anyone be willing to give me some clues? Thanks in advance!

Well dude....of all those you mentioned, you are stuck with me. They are fishing and I am writing. How does that work? lol

Send the lake map by e-mail to me and we'll jaw about over the internet off-site. Just click the TSJigs in my signature.

Tom - thanks so much for the help! You are one of the guys that makes this site what it is. I sure appreciate all your help - and if you ever find yourself over in this area, let me know, cuz I owe you a beverage or two!!!

Hmmm....maybe I should get my Lake Washington map out, scan it, and send it to ya Matt to mark up? shocked.gifshocked.gifshocked.gif

You could put a big X where those 13" crapps are at! wink.gif

Just kidding! grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif I've got some ideas/locations I'm looking at trying anyways. cool.gif