• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Duddly,

I don't have an answer to your question, but I saw your post and thought I'd say hello. I hope all is well with you. Good luck fishing out at Devil's Lake if you go. I might end up out there in a couple weeks.

Anyone able to help Milkdud with his question about underwater cameras on Devil's Lake?

Water clarity really seems to vary across different portions of the lake. Some places it was real clear and viewing was great, other areas harbored murkier water where viewing became less effective. Wasn't easy to predict which spots held clearer water.

Fished the lake all last week and viewed quite a bit. We watched walleyes and pike react to our baits in depths from 3 to about 20 feet of water. Once you got deeper than about 25 feet, it was time to turn the lights on. I do know also, that most of the guides out there definitely use Aqua Vu's quite often.

-a friend called Toad