• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Poinsette Pounders tourny

I'm not sure on the start times. I am working in the area and will try to stop in and ask for you.

I fished in this derby last year and had alot of fun. You will definatly get your five dallar entry fee back in brats. The fish have been biting out there too! Still not sure if I will be in it or not. The wife seems to think I should be working more than fishing.

mw

I have been in it the last few years and its always alot of fun, actually..the wife has been my partner the last few years and this year we are bringing the kids along with their shack and four wheeler too!! Maybe we'll see ya out there. Iceman out>

I just got off the phone with Ratski's. The tourney starts at 10:00. The tourny is also sold out so I guess I won't Be going anyway. I will be there after since I have to Drive right past on my way home. Send me an e-mail if you want to meet up Friday afternoon. I will also be bartending at Schmidty's in Arlington if that is on your way home!

mw