• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

I'm liking it

Tom Wilson

I gotta say that I'm pretty pleased to see that this section of the forum is starting to grow. It's great to see that new people are starting to make photo posts. I wish I new how to write like Dotch, or Catfish, but alas my only contributions for now will continue to be bird photos. Anyways, Hello to all of the new guys and gals, and welcome to FM. Keep them photos coming!

Tom W

I tried and tried to find web sites like this for Texas but nothing comes close to this excellent web site! I may be in Texas but my thoughts and heart are in Minnesota. In the next few years the wife and I plan on moving up there. She is originally from Lakeville and I am orignally from Michigan. We're both Northerners and outdoor fans and we are stuck in Dallas!

Every year we vacation in Ely (Moose Lake) and always spend a few days at my father-in-laws house in Burnsville.

Cant wait til this summer when we come back!!!

Thanks for the warm welcome!!!

I'm using a Canon Rebel XT, 75-300mm f/4 5.6 III zoom.

I am going to be getting the Sigma 50-500 next month. At least thats the plan right now. I'm still checking out all the reviews on the Sigma and want to try one out too.

My father in law was going to go out to Blackdog today and see if he can spot any of the Eagles.

I heard that we have a few down here on Lake Texoma right now. I'm surprised to hear that but it was coming from a pretty reliable source at the Audubon Society so it must be true?

He should see a few, I was there yesterday and if you look under the "photo sharing" and "Blad Eagles ~ up close and personnal" you will see what I took down at Blackdog yesterday. Today is so gloomy and grey... I was going to go down and take some pics, but It would be a waste of time I'm certain. Oh what the heck, I just changed my mind and will head down there between 11:45 and 12:30... if your relatuive is down there and see's a pewter silver Tahoe... tell him to wave! tongue.gif