• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Any Jefferson Reports

Got it at Gander Mt. Spent most of the day putting it together. Got my 10% off too! Then my auger wouldn't start, so I spent a couple more hours on it. Heading out early A.M.

Will report when I get back tommorrow evening. The hard ware that comes with those traps sucks. Broke 2 heads off the bolts and wasn't even putting much torque to them! Talk to you tommorrow. Hope the Rokon makes it without chains or studs!!!!

Dan

Sorry I'm late with post. There is 12" of good clear ice and a scattered amount of snow on the ice. Most is blown off. Drove pickup to within 2-miles of boat ramp. Windy as always. Caught 19-20 Macs. 2 were 20 inchers and the rest were 12-16 inches. The Rokon rode right on top of the snowmobile tracks for the last 2 miles (No Problem). The new Pro worked great, although I do need to do a few ajustments in tent tentioning. All in all a good 1st day on the ice. Jefferson would be a fun place to fish, if there wasn't that constant 40MPH huricane blowing all the time. Get out there and fish!30-60ft, 3"luminecsent white tube tipped with sucker meat.

Dan

Quote:

Hey Dan, Can you walk to the lake or am I nuts to think about it?

Ron:

last year a buddy and i walked in...that day it was about 3 miles one way. took us an hour going up and 45 minutes down. It was a blast.