• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

ITP mud lite XTR's

cattailcrew1

Wondering if anyone knows much about these tires, and how they perform in snow, mud, and during aggresive trail riding? Thinking about getting the 27 inchers on the 14 inch ITP rims. They will go on a 2005 Yamaha Grizzly. Also wondering if this size tire will rob to much power, and if so; what to add to keep low end and mid range power. Thanks for input

I have the 26 inch. mud lite XLTs with ITP wheels on my 700 KINGQUAD, my friend has the same on his Grizzly. They will go just about anywhere!! Dont get me wrong, we all can get stuck, but they are the best tire i have put on a wheeler. About bumping up to 27 inch. I dont think you would ever lack power with your size bike. Try (Admin note: No links without permission per forum policy please)Good Luck

I had the 16"ITP's on my '03 grizzly and they do go through a lot of mud,but you will bog down when you get into deep mud.Even in low gear.They sure do look MEAN though.You do lose quite a bit of power and I know at least in '03 they did not have a clutch kit you could put in to make up the power loss.

Walligator