• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Are the ice fisherman all dead out here?

WAKE UP THERE"S ICE IN DEM DARE HILLS!

I have been duck hunting and doing pretty good cast on my right leg and all! But Saturday morning will be going to 11 mile come hell or high water.

Is anyone doing any good down here?

Where are all you guys?

Well I'll write after I get back and let you know how good i did. cool.gif

WAKE UP THERE"S ICE IN DEM DARE HILLS!

Hi Dan,

I knew you'd respond.

Just tryng to wake a few folks up.

Good Luck, I'll let you know how we do...hope I don't see Slayerfish, not near my honey hole!

just fisherman talk, Paul AKA Mikinaak cool.gif

Hi Lucky, I can always count on you and Dan. Looks like I'm headed to 11 mile saturday morning. Slayerfish will also be there but he is on the opposite side of the lake where I'm fishing. Will let you know... cool.gif

Don,

Call me Paul. Yes sure have but only in the winter. Have caught 3 over 10lbs. and have seen larger northerns "down the hole!" I guy right next to me caught a 23 lb'er of few years back again he was targeting large northerns, he was in 5 feet of water. Also a friend of mine caught and won the ice fishing contest up on 11 mile 2/3 years ago with a 12 lb northern again right next to me. cool.gif

Good luck...heading out this weekend? I have a long blond/gray braid running down my back. Kind of hard to miss me. I f you spot me give out a yell. Slayerfish is also on the 11 this saturday, will try and hook up with him.