• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Buying a Bow

bobO

Just wondering what everyone else shoots and if you like it or not, thinking of getting a Reflex Excursion. My buddie has one and it seams like a good bow for the price. THanks inadvacnce for the help

Bob- here is a thread that was a while back that had what most people were shooting..

http://www.fishingminnesota.com/forum/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=608800&page=2&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1

as for the Reflex.. its a decent bow.. I would just suggest shooting it and see if it feels right to you. Make sure you shoot more than just the Reflex however, so you know what maybe feels better or worse...IF you just shoot the reflex then you dont have anything to compare it to.

There are so many new bows out there right now that are great for me I put my money in a Matthews I have shot many and it just felt so different. However, you may like something else. Refex, matthews,pse,parker, bowtech, hoyt all make great bows and there are a few others that I didn't mention.