• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Scouting

kc0myy

Well I don't know if you guys know I am a young pub to hunting. I have been deer hunting for 2 years going on 3 years. I had no clue how to scout. After asking you guys and my teacher. I found how to scout. I am hunting on my own land. I have a slough with cattail and some woods and some hay fields. I found trails I could not beleave the trails I and found and bedding areas. Anyways I am in a big field with 3 tress in it. I have seen deer run arcross the road all the time. There are trails right by my stand. I put the stand up today. I am going to leave it sit for the weekend. I hope some evening next week I can bow hunt there.

Thank you for all the help guys.

goodluck and hunt safe.

KC, I'm 38 so I've been hunting for over 25 years. As much as I live for hunting nothing can replace the enthusiasm you have right now, while you're learning. That is you strength, you'll do things the rest of us "experienced" guys won't do and sometimes it won't work but surpisingly enough sometimes it will work. Use that enthusiasm to your advanatage, you're lucky to have it.