• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Kank Report 9-27

Bob,

Made a couple of casts last night and caught a 14 inch smallie on a zoom super fluke. I will be fishing from the K3 dam to Davis Creek on Saturday morning. I hear you on the moss!! I found some clean water at fourth avenue just downstream from the dam. We were catching fish on shad raps up there. Nothing to brag about, largest was 16 1/4. I have been fishing a lot of super flukes. They are catching fish and stay out of the moss better than anything else I throw. The hogs will be feeding soon!!!!! Hopefully I can find a couple this weekend. I will post results Sunday.

454glock, don`t let all those deer hunters know that the big ones will be biting soon. grin.gifAs the water cools it`s only going to get better. I will be a LaSalle sat morning as of now, it depend on how the fishing is the next few days. The next big rain should get the moss out.