• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

BROADHEAD TUNING

HUNTINGBAILEY

I CAN SHOOT 4-5" GROUPS AT 30 YARDS WITH MY FIELD TIPS, I JUST RECENTLY TRIED SHOOTING MY MUZZY 4 BLADE-100 GRAIN BROADHEADS, BUT THEY ALL WERE HITTING TO THE RIGHT APPROX. 5"-6", I SHOOT 7595 GOLDTIPS, MY BOW CRANKED DOWN TO 73LBS. I MOVED MY SIGHT PINS AND GOT IT SHOOTING PRETTY DECENT AGAIN. IS THERE ANYTHING TO THE THOUGHT OF WITH THE ARROWS HAVING 3 VANES AND USING A 4 BLADE BROADHEAD? ALIGNMENT, COULD MY ARROW INSERTS BE OFF CAUSING BROADHEAD MISALIGNMENT?

Its is quite offen that broad heads will not hit the exact same spot. If you think about it, thhey in no way except for weight resemble a field tip. Broad heads are usually longer and the blades them selves have a tendancy to grab the air as well... As long as you contineu to get good groups.. I would say adjust your sights so that you hit right on with the broad head!