• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Metro Sled Repair

jerkin'm

Dave Jeurissen does snowmobile repair out of his home in Belle Plaine. He is the president of the Belle Plaine Borough Riders Snowmobile Club. His contact info can be found at (www dot mnsnowmobiler dot org) under MN snowmobile clubs. Don't forget to join a club!!

I know of a guy in Buffalo who does a great job tinkering with sleds, boat motors, etc. and I've tried convincing him to start a side business doing this. I believe his last project was a '75 Lynx, so he's very familiar with vintage Cats.

Whaddya think federline? Willing to help out another fm'er? wink.gif

Oh sure, guilt me into it, Blaze! grin.gif I'm already rebuilding one, remember? You should, it's yours! grin.gif

I turned down another offer already to breathe life into a couple of other vintage sleds. I'm not a pro (think: "shadetree"), and I don't have any spare time, so you get what you pay for (or, don't pay for, as the case may be)! I could rebuild that carb easy enough, but I've not spent any time on those Wankle engines, so the points work would be a learning experience for me. Email me at [email protected] if I haven't scared you yet!

Another option is to contact the Vintage snowmobile club in St. Michael that was just started in the last year. E-Mail Dennis Berning [email protected]. I wanted to join them last year but their meeting nights conflicted with my schedule. He should know someone with more time than I, they had 15 or so members last year... crazy.gif