• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Winona atv trail?

rappin jack

there are 2 different systems down there. they are both nice rides. in the bluff country so they are hilly and wooded for the most part. there are several nice overlooks were you can stop for a snack or a cold soda while looking down over valleys and the mississippi river.

I've ridden them. The scenery was beautiful when I was there (probably 8 yers ago now) and i'm sure it still is. But I think the sights can be seen just as well (almost) during the car trip down 61 to get there (not sure the route you would take to get there??). There was a lot of horse traffic on the trails, seemed we were shutting the machines off a couple times per mile. The trails are short and it doesn't take all that long to ride through the whole system. I only went that one time and probably won't go back unless the wife wants to.