• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Anyone know of a good Kennel and Vet in the Glenwood Area

Mr. B

My wife and I are finally making the move out of the Metro area up to Glenwood. Does anyone know of a good Vet and Kennel/Trainer in the area?

I have a 3 year old female black lab.

Thanks any help would be great.

Glacial Ridge Vet Clinic is in Glenwood 320-634-3558

They do both traditional and non traditional healing methods.

For a trainer: Bob Borden, he lives in Benson. email me at : ahhc at midwestinfo dot net for his number

I can say that we've used Glacial Ridge in Glenwood for boarding our dogs in the past - they are so very good with them!! Highly recommended.

We have a special fondness for Jean, the veterinarian there. She was the vet in Melrose and fell in love with our choc. lab., Sadie.

Years later, Sadie had moved up here with us to the Duluth area and Jean ended up moving to Glenwood eventually and we decided to board the dogs there in Glenwood one weekend - Jean actually went in and visited with Sadie after hours one day because she always liked her and hadn't seen her in many years. I thought that was so sweet. She's a very caring vet.

I go to Mark Christiensen at the alexandria vet clinic, he is great and understands the needs for sporting dogs. The also have remodeled their office and I believe renovating the boarding area. I highly recommend him, if your not against a 15 or 20 minute drive to alex (located next to the fair grounds)