• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

WHEN!!!

wallayewolloper

My lab will be 8 weeks on Wednesday. These nights go by way to fast when you have to get up 2 or 3 times in the middle of night.

How come whenever I go somewhere and the I tell someone its MY puppy, my other half says its OUR puppy, but when ever the puppy needs to be cleaned up after or has to be taken outside to #1 or #2 in the middle of the night, it's MY puppy all of the sudden. confused.gif

WAG

Wag,

I got my puppy(OURS)when she was 6 wks. Alittle early. But oh well. The last week she has been getting up only once.Now it is a matter of time for all night. The key is to really run her before bed.Can't wait for all night!!I hope someone will reply on how long it takes. Keep me posted on how your pup is doing.