• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

rookie44...did you make it out to north sand east of webster? if so, how'd it go? i will be there for a few days this week. not sure how hard i'll fish but i'll post my results when i return.

man...2 day vacations go too fast. i spent must of the time hauling the nephew and niece around on the tube and the other time whooping my brother at golf. i did make a few casts for bass one evening...had a good couple strikes but no fish. I also saw some bass fisherman out front of the cabin we stayed at catch a couple bass (northeast end of lake). They must have been working the 10 - 20 foot depth with a jig n pig. That's where and what I got my strikes on also. Sorry i don't have better info for you. I'd start with fishing the deeper weedline for bass. I did hit the lilly pads on the south end pretty hard with topwater frog....no strikes at all. Good luck.