• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Kampeska has been pretty good lately, Lots of fish are being caught. Many of them have been under the 14 inch mark, but its not much of a problem getting fish over 14''. Also have been getting a few smallies, silver bass, and still an occasional crappie. I have been pulling plugs with my best results coming from the 7-9 foot range.

howd ya do over your stay brian? I was out there tues, weds, & thurs nights, it was a much tougher bite than the week before. Tues &weds had only one keeper eye and thurs I managed 2. I tried shallow and deep, couldnt find a consistant walleye bite anywhere.

Fished Thurday afternoon for 3 hours. Got two small walleyes. One on a plug one on a leech. Went out after supper and got one small one again on a leech.

Went out Friday morning got 4 or 5 walleyes, kept 2 of them. Also caught a bass, bluegill, northern, and 2 big bullheads. All were caught on spinners with crawlers or leechs. 7 to 12 feet of water. The point by Memorial park was the best.