• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Imageshack

Thanks for the reply Ralph, It's working now. Earlier I tried and the web said it couldn't find the site and all the pictures I have posted before were showing up as that all to familiar box with a red x.

Good here Dan.

Occasionally it has happened to me. Might be server maintenance, an upgrade on their end, or it might just be down when you get the X's. I still think it is one of the better hosting sites.

Hey Chris, how ya been? I recognize your sheepie picture. That was a fun day for sure.

I also braved up and posted one.

Ya, imageshack was really acting wierd earlier tonight. I went back and checked some posts from a week ago and all I saw was the box with the x. It's working now, and I agree it's the shizzle for posting pictures.

Wait... did I just say shizzle? I better get to bed.