• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

First Carp!!!

20 pounders? we shot six last weekend that went over thirty with the bows....the shallow lakes in western minnesota are teeming with big fat females right now as the water is high everywhere...just look for a creek or drainage ditch leading into/out of lakes like oliver, artichoke, page, etc....or any of the drainage ditches leading into the chippewa or pomme de terre....they are running crazy. my friends sent me pictures last night of a spot on artichoke where the carp were stacked up against a drain tile...they were too tired from shooting so they started just noodling them instead! carp everywhere!!!! cant wait to go out again in two weeks.

i also did good this week.we shot 15-16 carp in one day and a few over 25lbs and one over 30lbs but the next day there is not a carp to be seen, but thats fishing