• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Lake George - Beckley's

Gents,

I saw at the end of last season, where Beckley's on lake George had some some phenomenal deals on used resort boats. I'm curious if this was a one-time sale, or if they do it every few years.

Best,

John you can search Beckleyboats and there is a contact us "link" at the bottom of the page. You should be able to get an answer there.

Fished Lake George two years ago, first ever trip for perch and we caught a few of those but also caught 3 lake trout and that was fun.

Lake George looks like a great fishery. I was there once a few years back in the fall and the views are really breathtaking. Does the lake hold good numbers of walleye?

I have not caught any walleyes but I have heard there in there along with tiger musky. Couldn't find anything on numbers however. It's beautiful scenery on that lake enjoyed it very much while ice fishing.