• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

ugly but striking

was out "again " this morning on the st.louis river...just a great day to be out!...sun was shining....fish were biting!.....here's a couple pics!.....yes those red horse are ugly but yet beautiful!...love those orange red fins!...and a white sucker...caught quite a few of both today...released everything!...next saturday...the walleyes and smallmouth!

DSCF1880copy.jpg

DSCF1874copy.jpg

Leech- I have always said.. I am not the brightest light on this FM site for sure... However, I cant see the picts on my work computer for some reason... All I see are red X's... I can see them at home however.. So, in my defence, I didn't see the white fish.. LOL

Nice pictures as always jonny! I've spent a lot of time chasing carp and suckers during the summers growing up and I still do today. They put up an awesome fight and you can really get into some quantity. You also never know what you're going to catch. Could be a carp, could be a catfish, could be an eye, who knows...

In a couple more weeks I'll be mixing up some dough balls and heading to the dam to see if that 30 pound goldie wants to play smile.gif

Good Fishin,

Matt Johnson