• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Anybody ever ridden a KFX 700 ?

Johnsonator

I have never ridden one but personally, if was going to buy a sport quad I would definateley not get an automatic. You should look at the Honda 450R or if you want a bigger one, a Raptor 660.

I had one until I hit a fixed object in the yard. Great machine. Will pull a holeshot on most any machine out there....and no I'm not blowing smoke. I also have a DS 650 which I'm looking to sell. I just want something new again so I have a YFZ 450 LE coming in 2 weeks.

But back to the V. Don't let anyone talk you out of an Auto sport quad. The clutching on the V is great. It did take a bit to get the suspension dialed in. Get the V, you won't be disappointed. Do be careful of the LIGHT FRONT END. The front comes up with just a little blip of the throttle.