• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Lake Thompson - Any Reports?

I just think that not too many people have been fishing due to the weather. I have not been seeing very many boats coming through town this week and there has been virtually no chatter of fishing aorund town.

With the tourneys coming up in the next few weeks you can bet there will be many boats out there rain or shine.

mw

Nice job today Skis! Wow, that might just go down as one of the most miserable Thompson tourneys in recent history confused.gif I bet it felt good to have a few bucks in hand on the way home though! I was on of the 35 unfortunate ones!

I can honestly say those were 2 of my 3 worst days fishing ever!! The other one would be Platte 4 years ago (45 mph gusts from the south 12 miles north of Dock 44).

The wind, the moss, the inactive fish. We talked in the boat yesterday how mentally frustrating these past couple of days were. Guys that were there since Wednesday and never saw a walleye.

We caught 2 walleyes Saturday prefishing and after talking to everyone at the hotel, felt pretty good about that confused.gif

My first check in a tournament ever and it took one fish. Tough conditions to say the least!!

Congrats to all that caught fish!

That definatly was a doozy. Prabably the longest five days of fishing ever for me. We found a nice pocket of fish holding in the trees, but just could'nt get them to go on Sunday.

mw