• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Gman

I looked at a lake map for Duhnam, and if you are after 'eyes, say opener or there abouts, the north side of the lake there is a neck down area that goes into a bay... for me, that is where I would concentrait my efforts as the water will be warmer and it looks like there is some good structure adjacent to deeper water... In that bay itself, if you want to poke around for panfish or bass, this looks like a good spot...

other then that for 'eyes, poke around on the south side of the lake, try to locate some structure that holds fish and go from there... Also, another good area for a lake like this would be a weed line if one is present as the season progresses, set-up outside of the deep side weed edge and pitch jigs with plastic to the edge and you may find a good population of 'eyes using this kind of structure... as you said, the lake is deep and clear, so I would suspect 'eyes could go deep or suspend in the main lake... so dont overlook the deep holes in the lake in the summer... see what the main forage base is for the lake, and try to match your presentaions to this first then experiment if you are not picking up any fish...

Good Luck..