• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

MY New Summer Toy

Oh, I sold that zx6r.. I bought a second house so that toy had to go. When the 1st house sold, I got this toy as a result of selling the old toy.. grin.gif My wife spoils me grin.gif

Sorry Web-

I should have been a little more specific. I could call my snowmobile a toy, which one might think is a luxury, or an unecessary expense. I prefer to look at it as a tool which can serve multiple functions and is necessary IMO. grin.gif Sort of makes swallowing the purchase price a little easier too.

I thought I had read earlier that you had the A4 out on the ice. Now it has definitely become a useful tool and I bet the quattro really came in handy too.

I don't listen to Garage Logic at all but I bet this 'tool' idea is some kind of theme on the show.

gotcha!! grin.gif

Quote:

Sorry Web-

I should have been a little more specific. I could call my snowmobile a toy, which one might think is a luxury, or an unecessary expense. I prefer to look at it as a tool which can serve multiple functions and is necessary IMO.
grin.gif
Sort of makes swallowing the purchase price a little easier too.

I thought I had read earlier that you had the A4 out on the ice. Now it has definitely become a useful tool and I bet the quattro really came in handy too.

I don't listen to Garage Logic at all but I bet this 'tool' idea is some kind of theme on the show.

Actually, if you look closely, I have two 45mm rod holders on that back of that bad boy!! grin.gif

Quote:

How many lines can you run off the back of that thing?
smirk.gif