• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

digital pictures won't work?

I have been trying to upload pictures into imagehost, but it will not take my digital photos. says that I need to resize them, which I have no idea how to do, help!

I also have shutterfly, and I was able to upload these digital pictures without any problems. maybe this site needs to change the way we can upload pictures onto the site. shutterfly in my opinion is much better.

knoppers..for compressing and sizing my images ..i use a photo processing software(adobe photoshop elements ver. 7)(there certainly are many others but i have this one)...with this i alter the color, noise,clarity,and "resizing"and any other items that a certain pic may require"before" i enter it in this site...after altering it and saving the original(always save the original pic..never alter that one..only alter a copy) i then copy and "upload"the pic to another site(i use "village photos"..i then "copy" and "paste" the pic to this site(fishing minn.)...of course there's many more steps and requirements to all this but only trial and error(hours of that.lol!)...and the more you do it the better one gets......here's a site i belong to for my pics that may answer at least some of your questions and get you familiarized with some of what it takes to start the process.i think it will help...

http://www.villagephotos.com/help/faq.asp#resizing