• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Whitewood report

As most of you have probably heard, the bite on whitewood is preatty good. My dad was out there yesterday and caught fifteen in a couple hours with a few jumbos mixed in. He accessed off the east side and was about 150 yards out into the middle.

I couldn't believe the vehicles driving on the ice! I figured that some one would be going through the ice. I only caught 3 nice perch, I probably should have move around more but it was just too nice enjoying the weather and watching the geese. Even the ice at Thompson is getting very honeycombed, would not reccommend driving a vehicle out on the ice there either.

I did real well on whitewood on saturday. My dad and i caught 25 nice perch. We also watched the nice f150 ford, loaded go right through the ice 100 yards from us. Just happened to be from Minnesota, couldnt believe the trucks out there, only 10 inches of black ice, not very smart