• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Black mouth curs

efgh

I have been looking for a, under 1 year old, black mouth cur for over a year, are there any breeders in Mn. or Wis. S.D. or Iowa, all the breeders I can find are in the southern states, any out there within driving distance, say 250 miles. I would like to see the dog before buying.

I was in the same boat you are about 3 months ago. I ended up finding a rescue dog from a dog pound in Ohio & had her flown in. She was 3 months old then. I actually got some breeder in Wisconsin, but I can't seem to find his phone #. I'll look through my cell phone records & see if I can find his # for you. There is another breeder in MN, up by St. Joseph, but he just has the Kemmer Curs. I did a long 3 week search on the internet & got a guys name from another guy and so on. If I can't find a number, just search the breeders on google. There is a breeders association for them. They might be able to point you into some direction.

I think I found it. I couldn't read the .pdf of my cell phone record very clearly, but I'm pretty sure it's:

Banker, Steve

23308 County Highway U

Soldiers Grove, WI 54655-6022

(608) 536-3580

Give him a call & let me know if it's not the right person and I'll keep searching. I know how tough it is to find them here, so I'm more than happy to help you find one!