• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Can't log on to afreeimagehost.com/

I'm trying to load an avatar too .... later figure out how to post a picture ...

I logged into afreeimagehost.com and got a free account through switchphoto.net (the first site linked me to the second site)

Then I post the link that switchphoto.net gave me (http://switchphoto.net/pg/pic.php?u=5720aAdj&i=4002) and I get the improper picture error message.

Now I can't figure out what to do. Anyone know anything that would help?

I tryed looking for a place to create an account at image shack but couldn't find a place to create a free account.

It works for me except I posted too many pictures and went past my "free" allowed banswidth and therefore I have all these froggy pictures popping up. All you do is go to www.afreeimagehost.com and set up a free account... then click on upload documents and load a few pictures... you can then view them and hit "copy" now go to your FM page and click on post "Image" and paste this item.. hit enter and it should work. If you post too many pictures none of your pictures will appear and hears why..

Q) What does the "Bandwidth exceeded" picture mean?

- Bandwidth is the measure of the number of bytes passed over an amount of time. It can be calculated by adding the size of your images as they are sent from your account. Eg. if you have numerous images all 25K in size and they are viewed by 100 users in one day, you have used up (25K x 100) = 250K of bandwidth in one day.

I hope this helps...