• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Inlaws!!!

river-rat4

Anyone else have Inlaws with three kids coming over on the weekend of the Backwater Brawl? All coming over Saturday, staying till Monday! Two adults and THREE kids(13,7 & 4). Should be a blast. No snow for sledding, which was the whole reason for coming, we have a large hill in the back yard.

To top it off, March 19th I can't make the (Contact US Regarding This Word) stint being that I have to go to a family B-day party 150 miles round trip.

I was going to offer up my schedule in the "FREE things ONLY- classified ads" or most likely "Willing to Trade" section but frankly, I just don't have the energy.

I hope everyone else has a great weekend fishing. If ya don't have anything going on- Hell, why don't cha head over to my place and bring ALL of your relatives!

I guess it could be worse- RR4