• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Back to square one.....

cyberamish

Unfortunately I just returned from returning a female GSP mix that we had just adopted because she bit my son last night. This poor kid has been through saying goodbye to our old male, adopting a new dog, being bitten by that dog, and now saying goodbye to that dog all in a three week period. If anyone knows of a female GSP out there that needs a new home please let me know. At this point I would be willing to take in a non hunting dog. Thanks!!

I feel for ya cyber.

I have a friend that has 2 shorthair males left out of a litter. They are about 12 weeks old and out of his personal gun dogs. These aren't field trial, look in the next county em hounds. They are foot hunters and are very birdy Family raised, they are around kids all the time.

The guys name is Ross Jurgenson and he lives in Boyd MN look em up and tell em Weber sent ya.

Hey, thanks for checking for me! Looks like I found a started female at a trainer so I think we will be picking her up this weekend. Still staying in the loop with GSP Rescue though as our female is on borrowed time (12 yrs old, cancer three years ago). That way I will have one dog that will hunt now and we can provide a home to one who needs it as well. These sporting dog rescue groups are great organizations, just very understaffed.