• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Just a reminder - Ducks on Ice Ducks Unlimited Ice Tourney this Saturday (12th) on Lake Kampeska. Noon - 5:00 with weigh-ins at Kampeska Lodge and On The Ice in front of City Park. Awards after the tournament on shore at City Park. 3 cash prizes each hour - $75 - 50 - 25 - for the biggest walleyes, .22 rifle for the biggest walleye of the day, $75.00 for the largest perch and northern of the day and a drawing for a DU edition Charles Daly 12 ga. shotgun for all entrants. Free raffle for each fish weighed in for 3 rod/reel combos. $10.00 entry fee and tickets available at all sporting outlets & bait shops in Watertown or at the weigh-in locations the day of the tournament. The forecast sounds good with temps around 40 and the fish have had a decent bite - better luck seems to be happening in a bit shallower water in the 8-9' range.

hey carp! ya gonna be taking part in the tourney? Ill be out there for sure, sounds like the weather is gonna finally be nice on a day i can go fishing. I have heard some decent reports coming off the lake lately. I think im gonna give er hell out in front of Jackson park & the treatment plant area, out in there somewhere anyhow. Anyone else plan on fishing the tourney?? Good look to all those who participate.

There is also going to be a tourney on pelican on sunday by the sounds of it also.

FLAG UP!!

GET THE GAFF!!!