• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

cabelas sale cataloge

friendlyfisher

Got a cabelas clearance sale cataloge in the mail today and wow does it have soem deals in it.

All Berkley crankbaits and poppers and any other lure berkley makes are only $1.99. #11 and #13 rapallas along with rapalla DT6, DT10 and DT16 are all under $5.00

All Poe crankbaits are only $1.99.

Many other good deals also.

ff

They also have shimano stradic mgfa 1000, and 2000 for $99 that is a smoking deal they retail for $159 last year and it looks like they are discontinuing these sizes and upping the price on the 2005 model to $189 price is good till march 31.

I use sustains but I fish with a guy who uses stratic mgf and he loves it. I think they are updating this model to a mgfa they are making it so it can be used in salt water, I think they are also not going to make it in 1000 size any more